Who We Are
Our Brampton location was opened in 2012 – 28,000 sq. feet with 3 suites, and 2 reception lounges. The idea was to open a funeral home that was available for all faiths and cultures. This is one of the main reasons we have a crematorium on-site to better suit our families
It is the mission of Brampton Crematorium & Visitation Centre to provide meaningful, affordable and dignified funerals to the members of our community while maintaining our professional and ethical standards. We pride ourselves on our ability to cater to each family’s individual needs to ensure their loved one has the funeral they deserve and the support they require throughout the funeral process with compassion, empathy and courtesy.
The Compassion Difference
We know that celebrating a life is truly personal, and that there is no ‘right’ way to celebrate and remember a loved one. Our trained staff are here to help you create memorials, funerals and experiences that are a real reflection of your loved one. We listen, empathize, and provide emotional and practical support through every stage of the funeral process, whether it be an immediate cremation with just family to a large funeral service. You can rely on our breadth of services, our standards and our professional ethics to ensure you and your family are well looked after in the days and weeks following the loss of your loved one.
Brampton Cremation & Visitation Centre is proud to be an active member of our community. We support many non-profits and charities.
We look forward to working with these groups and and other community organizations, charities and religious institutions. The team at Brampton Cremation & Visitation Centre are blessed to be in a position to be able to help others and we will continue to do so.
- Peel Regional Police
- SOCH Mental Health
- Zor Basketball
- Seva Food Bank
- Knights Table
- Salvation Army
- Guru Gobind Singh Children’s Foundation
- Ontario Khalsa Darbar
- Malton Stings Basketball Club
- Ram Mandhir
- Bhavani Shankar Mandir and Cultural Centre
- Paviter Fund
- Canadian Pandit Sabha
- Toronto Hindu Dharmic
- Devi Mandir
- Sankat Mochan Hanuman Mandir
We pride ourselves on our ability to cater to each family’s individual needs to ensure their loved one has the funeral they deserve and the support they require throughout the funeral process with compassion, empathy and courtesy.
- One story building-26, 000 SQ FT
- New, modern design encompassing visitation, reception, cremation all in one convenient location
- 5 spacious, comfortable visitation rooms
- 2 lounges/reception rooms
- Warm décor
- Private clergy rooms
- Main entrance calming water feature
- Private, respectful deceased dressing areas available for immediate family
- Specially designed facilities, amenities catering to the diverse ethno cultural communities, customs and traditions.
- Ample, onsite parking for over 250 cars
- State of the art audio & visual equipment
- Drop down ceiling video screens and projectors in each visitation room allowing for presentation of family videos, photos and tributes ( you had memorizations)
- Independent audio systems in each room allowing for personalized music for every service.
Here for you..
Contact us below to set up an appointment, Or alternatively call us at 905-458-2222 to book a no charge consultation appointment to get your options.